Junior 2011 . The 14 candidates



Become our fan on Facebook


Junior Eurosong 2011


Minsk 2010 . Vladimir


 
17.03.12 . Video . Iris sings Would You for Belgium in Eurovision
Iris represents Belgium in the first semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku with the song Would You, written by Nina Sampermans, Jean Bosco Safari and Walter Mannaerts. Would You received 53% of the votes. The other song Safety Net received 47% of the votes. # Rate The Song
read more
17.03.12 . Video . Iris - Would You (Live at Eurosong 2012)
The second song performed by Iris in Eurosong 2012: A Song For Iris is Would You, written by the Belgian songwriters Nina Sampermans, Jean Bosco Safari and Walter Mannaerts. Should Iris represent Belgium in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku with Would You? # VOTE HERE
read more
17.03.12 . Video . Iris - Safety Net (Live at Eurosong 2012)
The first song performed by Iris in Eurosong 2012: A Song For Iris is Safety Net, written by Boots Ottestad, a Norwegian who lives in America and wrote for Robbie Williams before. Should Iris represent Belgium in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku with Safety Net? # VOTE HERE
read more
17.03.12 . Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies (Azerbaijan)
Sabina Babayeva will represent Azerbaijan in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 with the song When The Music Dies, written by Swedish Anders Bagge, Sandra Bjurman, Stefan Örn and Johan Kronlund, who also wrote Drip Drop for Safura and Running Scared for Ell & Niki. # Rate The Song
read more
17.03.12 . Video . Valentina Monetta - Facebook (San Marino)
San Marino has presented the song to be performed by Valentina Monetta in the first semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. Valentina Monetta sings Facebook Uh Oh Oh, a song written by Ralph Siegel. Watch the official video clip of the San Marinese song for Baku below. # Rate The Song
read more
15.03.12 . Video . Rambo Amadeus - Euro Neuro (Montenegro)
Tonight Rambo Amadeus presented the video clip of the entry from Montenegro for the Eurovsion Song Contest 2012. Rambo Amadeus will represent Montenegro with the song Euro Neuro in the first semifinal of the contest in Baku on Tuesday 22nd May. Watch the Montenegrin song for Baku below. # Rate The Song
read more
15.03.12 . Video . Maya Sar - Korake Ti Znam (Bosnia Herzegovina)
Tonight Maya Sar (Maja Sarihodžić) presented the entry of Bosnia & Herzegovina for the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. Maya Sar was internally selected to represent Bosnia and will sing Korake Ti Znam, a song she wrote herself, in the second semifinal in Baku on Thursday 24th May. # Rate The Song
read more
12.03.12 . Video . Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac (Greece)
Eleftheria Eleftheriou will represent Greece in the semifinals of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 with the song Aphrodisiac. Eleftheria defeated her three competitors Velvet Fire, Cassiopeia and Dora in the Greek national final that was held in a shopping centre due to the financial crisis. # Rate The Song
read more
11.03.12 . Video . Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar (Moldova 2012)
Pasha Parfeny will represent Moldova in the semifinals of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku. With the song Lăutar Pasha defeated the 20 other candidates who competed for the Moldovan ticket to Azerbaijan. Watch the Moldovan Eurovision Song Contest entry Lăutar below. # Rate The Song
read more
11.03.12 . Video . Filipa Sousa - Vida Minha (Portugal 2012)
Filipa Sousa will represent Portugal in the semifinals of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku. Filipa Sousa won the Festival da Canção 2012 with the song Vida Minha that was written by Carlos Coelho and Andrej Babic. Watch the Portuguese Eurovision Song Contest entry for Baku below. # Rate The Song
read more

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 next
 


© Belgovision.com 2005-2008 | From the heart of Europe! | sign up as user - contact us!